Glengoyne – Christmas Food and Drink Festival 2008
It will be held in the Glengoyne Distillery, Drumgoyne, Near Killearn on the outskirts of Glasgow.
For the Whisky lovers there will be a large range of activities to keep you well entertained:-
- Distillery tours
- Blending sessions and nosings.
- Distillery shop selling all things Whisky
- Personalised bottles
For everyone one else young and the not so young there is a full range of activities and events on that day, including:
- Santa’s Grotto
- Children’s cooking competition
- Carol singing
- Treasure hunts
- Fully stocked inflatable bar
- Stalls selling all matter of great local produce
Now does this not sound like a good day out, well, get you and the family down there on Saturday 6th Dec.
P.S. Remember to say the Whisky boys sent you.