The Whisky Boys 5 Top Gift Ideas for Christmas
As we near the end of November here are our top five Christmas Gift ideas. This is the time that Jim has to decide what to get Nicola for Christmas (I think it might be Whisky related). I am also in the process of looking for my extra Special drams for Christmas and the New Year, so far I have picked out a Scotch Malt Whisky Society bottle 76.119 ‘On Christmas day in the morning’ an 18 Year Old Mortlach from a refill sherry butt. Also a Balvenie 21 Year Old finished in Port Wood.
1. Membership to The Scotch Malt Whisky (2 venues in Edinburgh, 1 in London and soon a new venue in Glasgow). So please visit SMWS and join now or give a gift membership to a loved one.
2. The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom by Alfred Barnard. This book was first published in 1887 and was my favourite read of the year. A must for all Whisky lovers. Available now from Amazon.
3. The Angels Share – Buy online a grand selection of Whisky droppers, Whisky Angels, Whisky and gin baubles and glass Quaichs to mention but a few. visit online at angelsshareglass.com to view their full catalogue of gifts or phone 01786 835005.
4. A bottle of Single Malt is always a great gift, our choices are :-
All of these whiskies are available through our Shop.
5. A Distillery Tour – A great way to find out all about the process that makes our golden nectar. Find a Distillery near you, phone them up and make a booking or get a tour as a gift.
These are our top five gift ideas, hope there is one you like, have a merry Christmas.
Coming soon is The Whisky Boys top drams and their highlights of 2019.