Edinburgh Whisky Stramash Ticket Giveaway
The glorious rammy that is Edinburgh’s Whisky Stramash will be returning to the capital on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May.
The year’s event promises to bring the wonderful world of whisky to the masses in new and innovative ways and undoubtedly excite the purists, tempt the interested and intrigue the indifferent once again.
Held at The Surgeon’s Hall in Edinburgh, the exhibit will include Glenfiddich’s virtual Warehouse 47, Deanston’s interactive vintage photo wall, a pop up speakeasy and molecular mixology, with more to be revealed soon.
In conjunction with us at WhiskyBoys, Edinburgh Whisky Stramash has two pairs of tickets to give away (currently priced at £26 per person) for the event on Sunday 26th May at 1.00pm.
1. Follow us on Twitter @TheWhiskyBoys
2. Tweet your favourite who done it movie… remember you only have 140 characters.
3. The answer we like the best will win the tickets
4. Closing date for tweets is, 11.59pm Saturday 18th May & the winner will be notified Monday 20th May
@WhiskyStramash @TheWhiskyBoys – The Usual Suspects, who is Keyser Soze anyway?”
Please note, tickets are available to over 18s only.
Additional Terms and Conditions
– 1 person will receive a pair of tickets for the Edinburgh Whisky Stramash at Surgeons Hall Edinburgh on Sunday 26th May at 1pm.
– Entrants must be over 18.
– Prize is non-transferable or refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
– Tickets must be used on the date listed.
– Please note there is no food/drink or travel included in this prize.