Cranachan – Whisky Recipe
One of my favourite puddings.
- 75 grams toasted oatmeal (pinhead is best)
- 275 ml fresh Scottish double cream
- table spoon of Whisky (my favourite is to mix in equal quantities Drambuie and a good peaty malt)
- 175 grams of the best raspberries you can find.
- Whip up the double cream to a soft texture, mix in the oatmeal and the Whisky.
- Use a nice large glass, put 3/4 of the raspberries at the bottom of the glass
- Fold in the rest of the raspberries into your cream mixture (holding back one or two raspberries for you final decoration)
- Put mixture into your glass containing the raspberries, top with a nice raspberry
- Get a spoon and enjoy
Do you know of any tasty Whisky recipes, why not share them here with the Whisky Boys.